A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Titov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Titov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Titov, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Titov graduated from Novosibirsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Titov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Alex Titov MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir A. Titov practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Titov has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Titov practices Internal Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and Pinole, CA.
See San Leandro Internists.