A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladislav Gorengaut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladislav Gorengaut, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorengaut graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gorengaut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladislav Isaak Gorengaut MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vladislav I. Gorengaut practice?
- Dr. Vladislav Gorengaut has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vladislav Gorengaut practices Diagnostic Radiology near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Arlington Heights, IL.
See Quincy Radiologists.