A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladislav Yeganov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladislav Yeganov, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeganov graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Yeganov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Timberlawn Mental Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeganov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vladislav L. Yeganov practice?
Dr. Vladislav Yeganov practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.