A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladislav Yeganov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladislav Yeganov, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeganov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeganov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeganov graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Yeganov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Timberlawn Mental Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladislav Lvovich Yeganov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vladislav L. Yeganov practice?
- Dr. Vladislav Yeganov has 1 office location.
Dr. Vladislav Yeganov practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.