A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladlena Platonova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Platonova graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Platonova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladlena Platonova DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vladlena Platonova practice?
- Dr. Vladlena Platonova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vladlena Platonova practices Internal Medicine near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Newtown Square Internists.