Dr. Vlaicu Botoman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Vlaicu Botoman?

Arrogant and Unethical

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Whatever you do, do not see this physician. Doing so severely injured my life. Furthermore, trying to attain any resolution from the Mass General hospital was futile. They are a closed boys network and only persist in protecting their doctors.

Unreal, not in a good way

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Files piled on the floor half way to the ceiling tells the whole story. He doesn't even remember you from one visit to the next and I am talking only 6 weeks apart! If you dare tell him that his treatment plan is not working he becomes unhinged. I would never go back

Forget This Guy

Posted on July 27th, 2015

This guy is a fruitcake and the office is a disgusting mess! I think he got his degree from Wal-Mart and I'm talking Wal-Mart in Poland or Latvia...My advice....Stay away...Far away!

Too smart for his own good

Posted on February 12th, 2015

There is no doubt that he is a very trained Dr. but he runs hot and cold. One visit he can be as warm and nice as can be and the next time he does not even remember seeing you and has a major attitude. The office is unreal. Talk about a mess. Folders piled on the floor and literally no organization. As smart as he is I cannot suggest seeing him. Too flaky for words.

Mrs.

Posted on September 4th, 2014

The easiest Endoscopy and Colonoscopy I have ever had and I have had many. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. And Dr. B is so re-assuring

very disappointed

Posted on March 9th, 2014

Dr Bottoman was supposed to see me while I was in the hospital.It took nearly 24 hrs for him to see me. He was very abrupt with me and did not give me helpful info about my condition. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired.

Very Pleased

Posted on November 30th, 2013

My spouse and I are very pleased with Dr. Botoman. We find him knowledgeable,thorough, caring, pleasant and agree with all of the four star reviews from patients comments that he has received. He has our confidence for some years and continues to have it.

This guy has a major attitude problem

Posted on July 27th, 2013

Talks the talk but the office is a disaster and he is as scattered as they come . Remembers you and then after many visits almost acts as if he does not know you . Not a great experience .

disappointed

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

when i took my son to him he seemed good- but when he realized his quick diagnosis was not right and his medication was not working - he acted like it was our fault

The Last Stop Doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Dr. Botoman is an extraordinary physician who goes above and beyond to make sure his patients get the right treatment for them--and not just what is popular on the market. He spend ample amounts of time with each patients (sometimes means a long time in the waiting room) but despite the poor scheduling issues--he's well worth the wait.I've heard him described as the last stop doctor. When you've searched everywhere for a diagnosis and have found no relief--he's the guy you want an appointment with.

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

A "knowologist" doctor who pre-determined my diagnosis within 3 minutes of seeing me for the first time. He CLEARLY had to fit me in a box that he is familiar with. I had high expectations but as a well seasoned medical professional myself I am very disappointed by how my clarity was so misunderstood and how most of what I felt was important for the doctor to know (history, lab work, etc.) was "dismissed" at best.

Office staff unprofessional

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I not only waited an hour and a half to see the doctor but I had plenty of time to hear what goes on in the front office. Not only are there patient files stacked all over the floor but one of the staff blurted out twice "it smells like f-ing sh-t in here". Needless to say this doesn't make for a very good first experience. The doctor was nice enough and seemed knowledgeable but the state of the office makes you wonder about the rest of the care.