Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
2021 E Commercial Blvd
Ste 202
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
954-202-7850
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  very disappointed  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2014

Dr Bottoman was supposed to see me while I was in the hospital.It took nearly 24 hrs for him to see me. He was very abrupt with me and did not give me helpful info about my condition. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired.

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2013

My spouse and I are very pleased with Dr. Botoman. We find him knowledgeable,thorough, caring, pleasant and agree with all of the four star reviews from patients comments that he has received. He has our confidence for some years and continues to have it.

|  This guy has a major attitude problem  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2013

Talks the talk but the office is a disaster and he is as scattered as they come . Remembers you and then after many visits almost acts as if he does not know you . Not a great experience .

|  disappointed  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2013

when i took my son to him he seemed good- but when he realized his quick diagnosis was not right and his medication was not working - he acted like it was our fault

|  The Last Stop Doctor  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Botoman is an extraordinary physician who goes above and beyond to make sure his patients get the right treatment for them--and not just what is popular on the market. He spend ample amounts of time with each patients (sometimes means a long time in the waiting room) but despite the poor scheduling issues--he's well worth the wait.I've heard him described as the last stop doctor. When you've searched everywhere for a diagnosis and have found no relief--he's the guy you want an appointment with.

|  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

A "knowologist" doctor who pre-determined my diagnosis within 3 minutes of seeing me for the first time. He CLEARLY had to fit me in a box that he is familiar with. I had high expectations but as a well seasoned medical professional myself I am very disappointed by how my clarity was so misunderstood and how most of what I felt was important for the doctor to know (history, lab work, etc.) was "dismissed" at best.

|  Office staff unprofessional  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

I not only waited an hour and a half to see the doctor but I had plenty of time to hear what goes on in the front office. Not only are there patient files stacked all over the floor but one of the staff blurted out twice "it smells like f-ing sh-t in here". Needless to say this doesn't make for a very good first experience. The doctor was nice enough and seemed knowledgeable but the state of the office makes you wonder about the rest of the care.

|  patient care  |  show details
by dianne kelley on Aug 17th, 2009

good doctor cares about his patients and after care

|  Amazing Doctor, knowledgeable and caring!! Would recommend to anyone!  |  show details
by Juan & Stefanie Villegas on Jul 11th, 2008

My husband was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease, and was referred to Dr. Botoman for specialized treatment. Dr. Botoman was amazing, his office is always busy (a good sign in my opinion) but whats waiting a few more minutes when you get such wonderful care! That is worth the wait in my opinion!! He was very knowledgeable, patient, and caring. Answered all our questions, always gave us the time we needed to make sure we knew what was going on, and what we should be doing! You always need to do your own research to stay informed of your condition, but rest assured you are in wonderful competent hands if you select Dr. Botoman as your Dr. His office staff and nurses are also very friendly and helpful, regardless of how busy the office is! We have since moved 9 hours away in North Florida...and have not been able to find a Dr. that has come close, and Im sure, if my husband has a major flair up, or we can not keep his condition under control, we will not hesitate to drive 9 hours to see Dr. Botoman to get the level of care he provides!!!