A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vlassi Baktidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vlassi Baktidy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vlassi Baktidy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baktidy graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baktidy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baktidy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vlassi Baktidy practice?
Dr. Vlassi Baktidy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Plainview Internists, Plainview Pulmonologists, Plainview Critical Care Practitioners, Plainview Sleep Medicine Doctors, Plainview Anesthesiologists, and Plainview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.