Learn more about Dr. Vlassi Baktidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vlassi Baktidy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baktidy
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Baktidy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vlassi Baktidy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baktidy graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baktidy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vlassi Baktidy MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vlassi Baktidy practice?
- Dr. Vlassi Baktidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vlassi Baktidy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Internists, Plainview Critical Care Practitioners, and Plainview Pulmonologists.