Learn more about Dr. Vlassi Baktidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vlassi Baktidy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baktidy
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baktidy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vlassi Baktidy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baktidy graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baktidy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vlassi Baktidy MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vlassi Baktidy practice?
- Dr. Vlassi Baktidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vlassi Baktidy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Internists, Plainview Critical Care Practitioners, and Plainview Pulmonologists.