terrific doc! show details terrific doc!
Apr 22nd, 2015

I'm very happy with the care I've received and highly recommend Dr. Z

Mar 12th, 2015

This doctor is attentive and thorough. She is very pleasant and I never felt rushed. Dr. Z. follows up with mailed summaries of the visit.

Jan 14th, 2015

Best doctor ever!

Dec 29th, 2014

I've had several physicians in my lifetime. Dr. Zdrnja is absolutely the finest Internist I've ever had. She's caring, supportive, and extremely knowledgeable. What's more, she's loved by her own staff, which says much.

mrs show details mrs
Oct 6th, 2014

listens well. attentive. knowledgable. not rushed. The very best as far as I am concerned!

by Donnie on Aug 19th, 2014

the most compassionate and caring doctor I've ever gone to. Helped me greatly physically and emotionally. Listens , good eye contact when speaking to you. Follows up are great. Just a wonderful Doctor !!!!!

my experience show details my experience
by DonAline Goodell on Jan 10th, 2014

After having Dr. Calegari since she started practicing, I was devastated when she left Queen Cty Medical Associates !!! I waited a year ( Dr. C. saw me every 3 months). When I called the office to get an apointment , since I was way overdue, they announced a female doctor had replaced Dr. C.. I was very nervous, first of all I didn't know how to say her name ,which I thought was very rude on my part ,and it takes me a long time to trust a Dr. after a very bad experience. Well my fears were put aside and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Zdrnja. She is very polite,thourough with going over my records and made me feel comfortable. She has been very acommodating with fitting me in her tight schedule. In time I hope to heve the same relatonship I had with Dr. Calegari.

I trust this doctor show details I trust this doctor
Nov 21st, 2013

I wanted to mention that I had very good experience at my yesterday appointment it was my second appointment with this practice. Staff was really friendly, I even did not wait more than 5 minutes and doctor really spent time during the exam, going over all my conditions. I recommend this office.

Very good physician show details Very good physician
Nov 20th, 2013

I saw Dr. Zdrnja several times. She has wonderful bedside manners. She is great listener and she spends much longer time with me than my previous doctor, while answering all my questions. She called me one Saturday with the lab results and prescription already waiting for me at the pharmacy although she was not on call, because she did not want me to wait Monday. I really appreciate having doctor like that.

by Janet on Nov 13th, 2013

She is the awesome doctor. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. Thank you doctor!

Very Good Doctor show details Very Good Doctor
by Amber on Oct 7th, 2013

Dr. Z is the best doctor I ever had. She is great listener and intelligent . I had the most thorough exam ever. She was kind and reassuring . I am happy to have her as my doc.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
If you ask any questions.... show details If you ask any questions....
Jul 9th, 2013

While Dr. Zdrnja was friendly and knowledgeable during my annual physical, when I asked her a question (that was related to my overall health and well-being) she explained that she typically makes patients book an additional appointment to address questions and concerns. I've never heard of this before and was a little put-off, but she kindly addressed my question (that took no longer than 5 minutes). It wasn't without a cost though! She billed my insurance for 2 appointments! She considered this to be above and beyond 'preventative care' (i.e., physical exam). Expect this nonsense if you have ANY questions. I will not be going back to her, and I would not recommend her to anyone. Doctors are supposed to be open to addressing patient questions (even encouraging them), even during physical exams.

Jul 24th, 2012

great

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
The best physician I ever had. show details The best physician I ever had.
Jun 28th, 2012

I am very pleased that she is my doc! Highly recommend her.

Super Sattisfied show details Super Sattisfied
May 18th, 2012

Very very good doctor!

Aug 16th, 2011

When I moved to Wolfebor, I began to ask around for an internist. Dr. Z was recommended and though I had to wait a few months as she was not taking new patients at the time, I did get to see her and have been her patient for the past 6 years. i cannot recommend her more highly.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Resident of Ossipee on Feb 25th, 2010

I am a 60 year old male who has had considerable experience with physicians; both the good and the bad. Dr. Zdrnja is an exceptionally caring and competent internist who demonstrates skill and knowledge. Having been formerly a patient of another skilled and respected internist in the Manchester area before moving to the greater Wolfeboro area, and having been a patient of other physicians of lesser competence and skill in years past, I have a reference point from which I can attest to Dr. Zdrnja's professional practice and with regard to her interaction with patients.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse