Dr. Vlasta Zdrnja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vlasta Zdrnja?

April 22nd, 2015

terrific doc!

I'm very happy with the care I've received and highly recommend Dr. Z

March 13th, 2015

This doctor is attentive and thorough. She is very pleasant and I never felt rushed. Dr. Z. follows up with mailed summaries of the visit.

January 14th, 2015

Best doctor ever!

December 29th, 2014

I've had several physicians in my lifetime. Dr. Zdrnja is absolutely the finest Internist I've ever had. She's caring, supportive, and extremely knowledgeable. What's more, she's loved by her own staff, which says much.

October 6th, 2014

mrs

listens well. attentive. knowledgable. not rushed. The very best as far as I am concerned!

August 19th, 2014

the most compassionate and caring doctor I've ever gone to. Helped me greatly physically and emotionally. Listens , good eye contact when speaking to you. Follows up are great. Just a wonderful Doctor !!!!!

November 21st, 2013

I trust this doctor

I wanted to mention that I had very good experience at my yesterday appointment it was my second appointment with this practice. Staff was really friendly, I even did not wait more than 5 minutes and doctor really spent time during the exam, going over all my conditions. I recommend this office.

November 20th, 2013

Very good physician

I saw Dr. Zdrnja several times. She has wonderful bedside manners. She is great listener and she spends much longer time with me than my previous doctor, while answering all my questions. She called me one Saturday with the lab results and prescription already waiting for me at the pharmacy although she was not on call, because she did not want me to wait Monday. I really appreciate having doctor like that.

November 13th, 2013

She is the awesome doctor. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. Thank you doctor!

October 8th, 2013

Very Good Doctor

Dr. Z is the best doctor I ever had. She is great listener and intelligent . I had the most thorough exam ever. She was kind and reassuring . I am happy to have her as my doc.

July 9th, 2013

If you ask any questions....

While Dr. Zdrnja was friendly and knowledgeable during my annual physical, when I asked her a question (that was related to my overall health and well-being) she explained that she typically makes patients book an additional appointment to address questions and concerns. I've never heard of this before and was a little put-off, but she kindly addressed my question (that took no longer than 5 minutes). It wasn't without a cost though! She billed my insurance for 2 appointments! She considered this to be above and beyond 'preventative care' (i.e., physical exam). Expect this nonsense if you have ANY questions. I will not be going back to her, and I would not recommend her to anyone. Doctors are supposed to be open to addressing patient questions (even encouraging them), even during physical exams.

July 24th, 2012