Dr. Vlatko Salopek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
What a Doctor should be like
The last of a dying breed: a compassionate, caring and competent Doctor, very concerned with his patient's wellbeing. He embodies my idea of the perfect family Doctor, who treats his patients as human beings, not statistics or quotas. Thank you for your kindness, Dr. Salopek

April 25th, 2012
He is more about the quanity than quality
I saw Dr. Salopek for the first time after 2 months of waiting for an appointment. I do in with a grocery cart of items I needed to talk about, he basically sent me to other docs saying he doesnt deal with these issues. so I have an entire month of appointments because he wont deal with them... wow... what is the point in having a PCP if he will do nothing for you. I also asked for chantix and he told me to see a phyciatrist. Really??? hes a wack job for sure. Don't even get me started on the so called nurse... She was rude. Not a good thing to be after keeping someone waiting in the waiting room for 2 hrs... Time to look for another primary cause this wack job isnt going to cut it.

April 14th, 2010
Visit to the my Racist Doctor
This doctor was very rude and short with me. Made derogatory statements about my obesity, stating how "Americans eat too many hamburgers, expecting him to fix them." He told me I am trying to quit smoking and have been having problems coping with that and wanted something help. I asked if he would give me Chantix and he said I would commit suicide because it messes with your head and he refused at first to give it to me until I kept asking. Then he finally said he would only give me 30 days worth and said to take anger management or see a psychiatrist if I want something else. This was my first and only visit to this Doctor after being discharged from the hospital only 6 days prior, for coronary artery disease and receiving a heart cath. to implant stints.Not a good idea to stress out a heart patient. What a jerk!!!!