A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Volkan Sumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Volkan Sumer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sumer
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sumer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
- Pekin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Volkan Sumer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Volkan Sumer practice?
- Dr. Volkan Sumer has 1 office location.
Dr. Volkan Sumer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pekin, IL.
See Pekin Family Physicians and Pekin General Practitioners.