Dr. Volkan Sumer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Volkan Sumer?

December 1st, 2016

They are the greatest group of dr therapist in the world all friendly very busy office but they always have time for a joke and a smile..

May 5th, 2011

Awesome Dr., Nurses, Staff, etc,.!

I was so shocked when I went to Dr. Sumer's office as to the amount of time that was taken with me and getting to know me and my health background. I was made to feel like I was the office's only patient! And no one from that office JUMPED on the band wagon and wanted to start running tests immediately, instead they chose to elimiate different things from my diet, etc., I was thrilled, because most other places are throwing this test and that test at you and the bills add up quickly! They worked with me and wanted to make sure I was comfortable, even with the running of tests, they said they would like to hold off for a week or so to see how things went but wanted to know how I felt about that. I commend them for that attitude! Now, had I felt like I needed the tests done, then it's my job as a patient to stand up for my rights and insist they are done, and vice versa, had they said they wanted to run all these tests, it is up to me to say, "hey, can we wait a couple weeks and see if there is improvement". Tired of people always wanting to blame the Dr.'s and their office staff! How about taking some responsiblity for your own health? To the person that referred 15 people, obviously at one time you were extremely satisified with this office, because you referred SO much business to them. My question to you is....did you bother to take the time to write a positive result on this site? Or are you just a negative Nellie? Just remember to "belittle" is to be little.

May 3rd, 2011

I want to say that the medical staff serving the public and under Dr. Sumer are the best I have ever had at any otherfacility where I have had medical assistance. Each one has gone out of their way to provide professional and emotional help and diagnosed the problemand provided almost immediate relief andcorrect medication when needed. Dr. Sumer is the most loving and caring doctor as well as Vickie and Tonya totheir patients. I want to thank the whole staff for a job of excellance

April 8th, 2011

Caution....

Steer away from this practice! Dr Sumer isnt so much the problem as his staff. They are incompetent on most levels. They know this as you arent allowed to discuss anything directly with the Dr. They want you to talk to the office manager who is a joke. I refered atleast 15 people there in the past, but now they have all left as have I. I ave heard many a story of him droping patients, abrubtly discontinuing much needed medications, etc. The billing system is a trainwreck! I would strongly suggest you seek out ANYONE but this office. They are all about the money, you go in and they want to to 15 tests, ALL of which they want done in THIER office, half of them you dont need.....Pathetic at best.

March 2nd, 2010

Best Dr. around

I personally had a great experience seeing Dr. Sumer. He truly cares about his patients. Dr. Sumer never ignores the needs of his patients and has set aside time in his schedule to work in patients that need to be seen every day. I used to think it was difficult to get in to see him, but that has all changed! His staff is excellent and truly seem to enjoy their jobs. Dr. Sumer listened to all my needs and never made me feel rushed. His diagnosis and treatment were on target. I have seen other doctors, and none of them are as caring or up to date as Dr. Sumer and none of their staff is as caring either. What a great asset to our community!

November 12th, 2009

Misdiagnosed My Heart Problem & Overcharged Me.

I knew my blood pressure was high so I went to the Dr. Volkans place to get help. They took my blood pressure and told me all is good with my blood pressure. I then told then to please take it again because that cannot be right. So thedid and it was very high needing a perscription for Lisinopril that is to be taken everyday. I went to the pharmacy just the other day and they said that Dr. Volkans office has cut my refills so I cannot get them now. I am out of pills as I am writting this letter. I called their office today and they said they will call me back but never did. This is the worst health experience I have ever had and i owe it all to Dr. Volkans office. By the way they said my fist visit will be 90 to 150 dollars then sent me a bill for over 200 dollars for a proplem they did not even see. Now I and to get a reputable Dr. that will give me my heart medicine.

July 15th, 2009

Leaps and bounds

Wow... so much different than it was before. I was worried that I wouldn't get in to see Dr. Sumer when I got a sore throat but they got me in that day. I guess they have set aside appointments just for the unexpected. The staff is so friendly and caring! and the uniforms add a nice professional touch.

February 25th, 2008

I love Dr. Sumer, I just don't love waiting months to see him.

September 23rd, 2017