Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Aug 5th, 2015

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR !!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very good bedside manner.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so glad I found Dr Bertrand. I love him and his staff. They are so friendly and careing.

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertrand really listens to me when I bring up issues about my health. He explains things so that I understand.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Visits with Dr Bertrand are enjoyed.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is an awesome doctor he takes time to listen. Everyone in the office is great!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
doesn't listen show details doesn't listen
Jun 6th, 2015

Spends entire time discussing non-medical topics, but doesn't listen when you want to discuss your medical problem. Would have done better discussing my condition with my bartender.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love the staff and dr. They are all so friendly and personable. I love his sense of humor and his wife's.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great office personnel. Doc has a sense of humor. Nice experience.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, caring doctor. Very thorough. Very positive experience.

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My son has been seeing the doctor for a short period of time. From the beginning I have been very pleased with the doctor and his patience with my son. I have the highest confidence in the doctor and the care he is giving my son. Thank you.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel that dr. Bertrand has done a fine job at addressing my neurological condition for epilepsy and I have always said that I would be happy to refer him to anyone in my family & friends. he has excellent bedside manners , he takes time with patients.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Shows concern and addresses problem

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Bertrand for peripheral neuropathy and I feel his treatment and prognosis is correct. He is constantly educating me on this condition so I understand why he prescribes the medications I take and I feel he is truly concerned for me.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr is always very concerned and interested in helping with whatever problem I have had.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

No comment.

Apr 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

If you are looking for a REAL solution to your migraine headaches then Dr. Bertrand is the best. You are treated like family and everyone there works to help you rather than push pain medications. I searched and went to many doctors. He's the best.

Apr 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The receptionists openly talked about and made fun of patients who called in front of patients waiting using their name.Very unprofessional and illegal! Then Dr. Bertrand was rude and his bedside manner was terrible. He called me a spaz.

Great job

Apr 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is so nice having a human being for a Dr..I have had some in the past that were stodgy and appeared to be in a hurry to get you out of the office.Doctor Bertrand is not one of those.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR BERTRAND WAS VERY PERSONABLE AND MADE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. HE THOROUGHLY DISCUSSED THE ISSUE AND MADE RECOMMENDATIONS TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM. HE IS A ONE OF A KIND DOCTOR!! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

Mar 31st, 2015

Very friendly office staff, Dr took time to talk with me.

Mar 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He helped ease my mind that it was not as serious as we thought . He is also treating me andI hope going to make me feel better.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
pinched nerve show details pinched nerve
Mar 24th, 2015

If I could put negative -1,000,000,000 I would. Ignored MRI's and said it was a Headaches. Don't waste your time if you have a clear pinched nerve. Rude, took 2 personal calls while I was in my appointment. Inconsiderate. Do Neurologist not treat nerves? Thanks for sending my spouse home in pain.

Feb 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love my Dr. B. ! Gigi too!

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very happy with my visit to Dr Bertrand. He took time to address my concern and gave me a thorough exam. The other doctor's I went to with my issue did not take time to even look at it, but Dr. Bertrand did. Great doctor! Really cares about patients

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It can be frustrating and difficult to find a neurologist or any physician that you can trust, feel comfortable with and addresses your personal issues and concerns. I feel as though my hunt is over. I was very impressed with Dr. Bertrand's credentials.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Bertrand.

Jan 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Bertrand for over 19 years. I have the utmost trust in him. I would highly recommend him. I hope that he does not think of retiring for a long time.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and very helpful

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertrand and his staff were both professional and friendly. I was seen in a timely manner and although, the doctor could not pinpoint my malady, he ruled out several possibilities, so no nerve problems! I would recommend him without hesitaation

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertrand listens to his patients and jumps through hoops to get right meds.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very attentive to me and knew that my problem was orthapedic not neurologic.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A doctor with compassion and a sense of humor.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

What a wonderful, compassionate and caring doctor.

Dec 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very nervous to see the doctor, but once called into the examination room, his assistant and he made me extremely comfortable. Dr. Bertrand listened to me and made me feel very much at ease.

Nov 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertrand was excellent! Was friendly, patient, and able to explain to me "in layman's terms" so I could fully understand my diagnosis. I would highly Dr. Bertrand!

Nov 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Bertrand, I felt he was able to answer all my concerns and is able to treat my condition with great expectations for a full recovery.

Patient show details Patient
by cheryl on Sep 26th, 2014

This Doctor was the most awful,inconsiderate, rude, hurtful, disrespectful doctor I have seen in all of my 44 years, 20 of it diagnosed with RA. Thank God for a Sweet Medical Student, thats all I can Say. Was told Aetna Insurance was no better than Medicaid. Told me if I could lick a stamp, I should not be on disability insurance, I can go on and on, Would not send a rabid racoon to him, because thats too good Please, if you have any illness that causes great pain, and other issues dont go to this Dr. I love Silver Cross Hospital, this Dr. Needs to work back in Germany!

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR AND STAFF!! show details EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR AND STAFF!!
Jul 2nd, 2013

I've been seeing this Dr for over 15 years and have always been treated with respect and kindness--- even when I was dropped from my insurance Dr B saw me for FREE and spent as much time as I needed with him and gave me free samples of my RX. There should be more caring physicians like this!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 9th, 2012

He could tell what was wrong with me the first time he saw me over 5 yrs ago.

Sep 27th, 2011

He spends TOO much time with patients discussing things things that aren't related to the problem. His office double books, as well, which doesn't help the waiting. I've tried to contact him by phone to get instruction to ease off my meds, but that's proven difficult too.

Needs Updating! show details Needs Updating!
Feb 8th, 2011

His office is a flash back to the 70's and is not wheel chair friendly. We have waited a few times because he was not in yet.

Nov 26th, 2009

The doctor diagnosed me with multiple sclerosis in 2001 and I had been seeing him at least twice a year. I had the Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO health insurance. A couple months ago I lost my job and my health care. I applied for the public assistance type of health care in the effort to keep the treatments up for my M.S. Dr Bertrand told me he does not accept Medicaid and wouldn't even fill out the paperwork for me to prove my condition to apply for the Medicaid. I am beyond shocked by how I was treated after 8 years of patronage. This is not a doctor who cares anything about his patients, he only cares about making money.