Neurologists, Psychiatrist

1890 Silver Cross Blvd Pavilion A, Suite 365
New Lenox, IL 60451
815-469-2888
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR AND STAFF!!  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2013

I've been seeing this Dr for over 15 years and have always been treated with respect and kindness--- even when I was dropped from my insurance Dr B saw me for FREE and spent as much time as I needed with him and gave me free samples of my RX. There should be more caring physicians like this!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

He could tell what was wrong with me the first time he saw me over 5 yrs ago.

|  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

He spends TOO much time with patients discussing things things that aren't related to the problem. His office double books, as well, which doesn't help the waiting. I've tried to contact him by phone to get instruction to ease off my meds, but that's proven difficult too.

|  Needs Updating!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

His office is a flash back to the 70's and is not wheel chair friendly. We have waited a few times because he was not in yet.

|  show details
Nov 26th, 2009

The doctor diagnosed me with multiple sclerosis in 2001 and I had been seeing him at least twice a year. I had the Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO health insurance. A couple months ago I lost my job and my health care. I applied for the public assistance type of health care in the effort to keep the treatments up for my M.S. Dr Bertrand told me he does not accept Medicaid and wouldn't even fill out the paperwork for me to prove my condition to apply for the Medicaid. I am beyond shocked by how I was treated after 8 years of patronage. This is not a doctor who cares anything about his patients, he only cares about making money.