A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Volker Blankenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Volker Blankenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Volker Blankenstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenstein graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan.
Dr. Blankenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Volker Uwe Blankenstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Volker U. Blankenstein practice?
- Dr. Volker Blankenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Volker Blankenstein practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Primary Care Doctors.