Dr. Volker Kropp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Volker Kropp?

One Dedicated Doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2014

Dr. Kropp is an amazing doctor and his office staff is very professional and friendly. I would encourage anyone that needs a general surgeon to visit Dr. Kropp. He takes the time to explain your diagnosis and answers all your questions. Some surgeons just want to operate and move on to the next patient - not Dr. Kroop. He spent time with me before my procedure and did follow up checks with me everyday in the hospital. He has the skills of a plastic surgeon as my incision sites are barely noticeable. And, he still regularly follows up with me to ensure my good health.

Wouldn"'t bring my hamster to him

Posted on December 13th, 2011

I have some unknown issue that as not been picked up by the types of Dr's I have seen. I walk into Dr Americas office and he tells me I should speak to the lord there's nothing wrong with me.. There are many other types of Dr's I haven't seen yet. But this guy needs a psychological exam

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Posted on June 27th, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.