A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Volker Sonntag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Volker Sonntag is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Volker Sonntag, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Brain Injuries
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonntag graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Sonntag has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Volker K h Sonntag MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Volker K. Sonntag practice?
- Dr. Volker Sonntag has 1 office location.
Dr. Volker Sonntag practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.