A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Voltaire Paje:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Voltaire Paje is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Voltaire Paje, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paje graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Paje has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Voltaire Francis Paje MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Voltaire F. Paje practice?
- Dr. Voltaire Paje has 2 office locations.
Dr. Voltaire Paje practices Internal Medicine near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Internists.