A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Von Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Von Evans, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Von Evans, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Von Landon Evans MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Von L. Evans practice?
- Dr. Von Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Von Evans practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Orthopedic Surgeons and Burleson Sports Medicine Doctors.