Learn more about Dr. Von Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Von Evans, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Von Evans, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Von Landon Evans MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Von L. Evans practice?
- Dr. Von Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Von Evans practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Surgeons and Burleson Sports Medicine Doctors.