Dr. Von Evans Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Von Evans Jr?

July 29th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor!

I like the way he asks ME what is going on, and my symptoms, concerns, and pain levels before he even looks at the diagnostic tests. I also appreciate being offered options, and encouraged to participate in the decision making process. I first saw him after an elbow dislocate when every other Dr. was saying surgery, he said perhaps it wasn't necessary and it wasn't! I have 100 percent use of my right elbow, surprising both of us. Being a crochet/knitter, and right handed, I was naturally thrilled. So when I started to have bad hip pain, I went back to him. I will soon be having hip replacement surgery, but I appreciate his efforts to avoid that-and although we did have to resort to this, he kept a close watch on my condition, and prescribed meds to keep me reasonably comfortable while we tried other options. I am not afraid at all for hip replacement, other than normal pre-surgery jitters. I could not feel better taken care of, and if you have orthopedic issues, I HIGHLY recommend this doctor. He will find the problem, and tailor your care to your personal needs. I wouldn't call my elbow dislocate lucky, exactly, but it was fortunate that I was a patient of his before my hip got so bad. There has been nothing negative about my experience with this doctor.

December 16th, 2009

A patient

The wait in the office was not that bad, but it was worth it. He really seemed to care and gave me options and included me in my care. Too many doctors tell you what to do. He included me in the decision making.

May 30th, 2009

Thanks, Dr. Evans, for pinpointing in a matter of minutes what was wrong with my knee, and helping me fix it! You're great!

August 29th, 2017