A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vonetta Sylvestre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vonetta Sylvestre, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvestre graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sylvestre has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vonetta Tamara Sylvestre MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vonetta T. Sylvestre practice?
- Dr. Vonetta Sylvestre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vonetta Sylvestre practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Wayne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.