Dr. Vonzella Bryant Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vonzella Bryant?

Great!

Posted on July 9th, 2011

Overall, this was a great visit. I did wait for a while but that was to be expected.The office staff were great! Dr. Bryant asked through questions and was very nice. Her bedside manner was awesome and she followed up with me a few weeks later. Not sure why she got 1.0 stars from the other patient but I had an awesome experience!

Complete disrespect.

Posted on January 22nd, 2009

I was having terrible muscle spasms when I was seen by her and she accused me of being a drug addict. Turns out I am not a drug addict at all but in desprate need of a OMM or OMT specailist. I would not recommend her to anyone that is looking for a compasionate, caring doctor.

Posted on June 21st, 2014