Learn more about Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanatharathorn graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ratanatharathorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratanatharathorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn practice?
Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.