A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratanatharathorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratanatharathorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanatharathorn graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ratanatharathorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn practice?
- Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.