A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratanatharathorn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratanatharathorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanatharathorn graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ratanatharathorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn practice?
- Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.