A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Voravut Sarabanchong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Voravut Sarabanchong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Voravut Sarabanchong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarabanchong graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sarabanchong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Voravut Ord Sarabanchong MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Voravut O. Sarabanchong practice?
- Dr. Voravut Sarabanchong has 8 office locations.
Dr. Voravut Sarabanchong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Public Health near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and New York, NY.
See Astoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Astoria Preventive Medicine Specialists.