A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vosudesh Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vosudesh Pai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vosudesh Karkala Pai MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vosudesh K. Pai practice?
- Dr. Vosudesh Pai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vosudesh Pai practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists, Lawrenceville Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Lawrenceville Pulmonologists.