A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vosudesh Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vosudesh Pai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vosudesh K. Pai practice?
Dr. Vosudesh Pai practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists, Lawrenceville Pulmonologists, and Lawrenceville Sleep Medicine Doctors.