Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vraj Panara
Dr. Vraj Panara, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Maitland, FL, with another office in Altamonte Springs, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Panara is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital. Dr. Panara has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vraj Panara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vraj Panara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.
Dr. Allison Hanley
Maitland, FL 0.30 mi26
Dr. Nkemdilim Uzo
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Maitland, FL 0.30 mi24
Dr. Scott Brady
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Maitland, FL 0.30 mi25