A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vrajlal Rajyaguru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vrajlal Rajyaguru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vrajlal Rajyaguru, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajyaguru graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Rajyaguru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Heart of Florida Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vrajlal Laljibhai Rajyaguru MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vrajlal L. Rajyaguru practice?
- Dr. Vrajlal Rajyaguru has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vrajlal Rajyaguru practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Haines City, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Anesthesiologists and Kissimmee Pain Management Doctors.