A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh is Excellent. Dr. Parikh has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vrajmohan C. Parikh practice?
Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Gratiot, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI and East China, MI.
See Fort Gratiot Internists and Fort Gratiot Cardiologists.