Learn more about Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parikh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vrajmohan C Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vrajmohan C. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Internists and Port Huron Cardiologists.