Learn more about Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vrajmohan C. Parikh practice?
Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Gratiot, MI and East China, MI.
See Port Huron Internists, Port Huron Cardiologists, and Port Huron Urgent Care Centers.