A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parikh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vrajmohan C Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vrajmohan C. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Vrajmohan Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Internists and Port Huron Cardiologists.