A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vrinda Suneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vrinda Suneja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suneja graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Suneja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vrinda Suneja MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vrinda Suneja practice?
- Dr. Vrinda Suneja has 1 office location.
Dr. Vrinda Suneja practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists.