A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vrushali Gersappe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vrushali Gersappe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vrushali Gersappe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersappe graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Gersappe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vrushali Anand Gersappe MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vrushali A. Gersappe practice?
- Dr. Vrushali Gersappe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vrushali Gersappe practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Tonawanda, NY.
See Seattle Psychiatrists and Seattle Sleep Medicine Doctors.