Dr. Vsevolod Rudoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vsevolod Rudoy?

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Vsevolod Rudoy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2016

Dr rudoy is an unfeeling doctor. If your going to practice psychiatry you've got to be caring

November 2nd, 2015

Excellent, caring clinician.

I have been seeing Dr. Rudoy for the past 3 years. He is genuine, an excellent clinician and has taken the time to help me find the correct medication for my condition. I would recommend him to anyone needing psychiatric help.

January 19th, 2015

Review of dr. and staff

Dr. is there strictly to write rx, nothing more or less. His receptionist could try being a bit more professional and polite as she is dealing with clients all day and that reflects on the doctor.

October 31st, 2014

Still scarred from dealing with this doctor. Terrible!

March 28th, 2014

Unfortunate but common.

Dr. Rudoy will give you whatever drug you want. You basically have to tell him what you want to take. He cannot advise you, really, at all. When I complained about my symptoms getting worse, he looked at me, annoyed, and said "what do you want me to do about it?" - because clearly it was not his problem. I go to him still because the appointments are easy to make, and I need someone to manage my benzo addiction, and he takes my insurance. He does take tons of patients and churns them in and out rapidly presumably so as to bill for as many patient visits as possible per day he is in the office. He has not been able to help me improve with antidepressants, therapy or advice, nor has he made me ill (except briefly when her recommended a new AD which did not work and made me sick and I came off of it and went back to celexa which also doesn't really work). In short, he can provide the drugs you need to manage, but only go to him if you are well enough to make your own decisions about your illness - he will not help you on iota in this regard, nor will he give you the illusion that he cares. Unfortunately, he is not a minority - nor is he even close to being the worst psychiatrist I've ever had. In his defense, it cannot be easy to stare into the face of this kind of suffering all day. Keep courage folks. If you need a great doctor I really hope you find one.

July 11th, 2013

Worst Psychiatrist. Ever.

I made an appointment with Dr. Rudoy because I was able to book online through zocdoc. At my first appointment, he listened to my medical history, made me take a test to confirm that I did infact have ADD and all seemed fine. That was the most amount of time I spent with him. Every appointment after was over a 30 minute wait, and less than 5 minute appointment. He tries to see as many patients as possible (probably to get money out of them) and even started using a questionnaire that you have to fill out about how you are feeling so he doesn't have to put in the extra effort. You walk in, he asks what you need refills on, writes them out and sends you on your way. He also was the first doctor to refuse to write a 3 months prescription. I'm not sure how he can even call himself a doctor. He has such little care for his patients and it's extremely frustrating. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. PERIOD.

April 3rd, 2013

Does not care

This practice only appears to care about money. They're not flexible, make you pay before each appointment and don't work with you on prescription refills. My appointments lasted 5 minutes tops and the staff was rude.

February 2nd, 2013

Worst psychiatrist I've seen in 20+ years

I've had Major Depressive Disorder and Severe Anxiety Disorder, along with PTSD since my teens. Therefore I've been in the mental health system for a long time and have seen many doctors. I saw Dr. Rudoy to help me continue treatment - and help me find new treatment - after I moved to NYC. The consultation was a joke, he seemed like he generally disliked me and never smiled. When he asked his series of questions and I answered one that was particularly painful and hard, he looked at me like I was crazy and it was no big deal. He gave me my prescription and samples and I was out the door in 10 minutes, crying the whole way home. My next visit, when I told him the samples gave me bad side effects and made me feel manic (which I've never experienced before), he actually rolled his eyes. Soon after, I lost my insurance and since then it's been even more of a nightmare. He literally doesn't even say "hello", just sits me down and acts like I am scum and does not treat me as a patient trying to get help for something they've been struggling with all their life. My last session with him made me more anxious than when I walked in, which says alot. He does not listen, or care, and treats me like garbage. He wrote me a script for my anxiety medication (which I can afford out of pocket) but when I asked him if there was something for my actual crippling depression, he stated "I don't have any samples" and escorted me out of his office. I feel as though if I did have an "emergency", this doctor would literally be of NO help, as he can't even remember my name, I feel like I am under no care at all. I am never going back to him. I consider this "doctor" to be the worst I've ever experienced, on measure of how unbelievably uncaring, unprofessional and rude he is for someone in his field. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

January 28th, 2013

Worst Doctors office I've been to

This office is an absoulte joke. They only accept cash or check and if you forget either of those you will have to walk a few blocks to find an ATM. They double book patients all the time to make more money. You now have to fill out a questioniere before your appointment which contains questions the doctor is supposed to ask you (just another way to save time) Once you are in with the doctor you will only be sitting for as long as it takes him to write the prescription. He is short and doesn't care what is actually going on in your life. Very unhelpful. I would recommend not going to this doctor.

January 21st, 2013

He Needs To Learn Some Manners

Everything was fine at first, but when I went in to get a refill of my medication, he told me he could not do it and that I needed to see a new doctor of my choice and was not courteous about it at all.. I would not recommend him to a rock he is awful with patients.

August 7th, 2012

For a Psychiatrist, don't expect a empathetic doctor

I've never left a review for a doctor or anything in general. After going to him the third time, I understood why I read bad reviews on him. He's so rude, literally spends 10 seconds with you. Doesn't care about anything but getting you in the door and out the door. He was upset because I didn't come in the passed 5 months to refill my prescription and when I tried telling my reasons, within the first sentence he cut me off. It's sad because I'm a medical sales rep and I talk to doctors everyday, I understand they are busy but when it becomes your personal health, I really did just feel like a number.

November 16th, 2011

I was referred to Dr.Rudoy by my therapist and so far very positive about my experience with him. He found very good combination of medications to keep my anxiety at bay. My sleep is also much better. What is really impressed me that he managed to recognize my attention problems which I suspect I've had since childhood and prescribed medicine which works marvelously.