Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vu Tran
Dr. Vu Tran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tran is affiliated with Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital, Sutter Medical Center of and Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa-Chanate Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Vu Tran has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vu Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.
Dr. Lois Johnson
Santa Rosa, CA 0.11 mi36
Dr. Helen Collins
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Santa Rosa, CA 0.12 mi28
Dr. Marek Bozdech
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Santa Rosa, CA 0.12 mi45