A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vu Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Tran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vu Tran, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Tran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vu Anh Tran MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vu A. Tran practice?
- Dr. Vu Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vu Tran practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Sleep Medicine Doctors.