Learn more about Dr. Vu Tran Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Tran Ho is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran Ho
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vu Tran Ho, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran Ho graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Tran Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vu Tran Ho MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vu Tran Ho practice?
- Dr. Vu Tran Ho has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vu Tran Ho practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Richardson, TX.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Hematologists, and Saint Petersburg Oncologists.