Learn more about Dr. Vu Tran Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Tran Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran Ho
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vu Tran Ho, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran Ho graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Tran Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vu Tran Ho MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vu Tran Ho practice?
- Dr. Vu Tran Ho has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vu Tran Ho practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Richardson, TX.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Hematologists, and Saint Petersburg Oncologists.