Learn more about Dr. Vu Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Ho is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vu Ho, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vu T. Ho practice?
Dr. Vu Ho practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Richardson, TX.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Hematologists, and Saint Petersburg Oncologists.