A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vu Tran Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Tran Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran Ho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vu Tran Ho, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran Ho graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Tran Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vu Tran Ho MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vu Tran Ho practice?
- Dr. Vu Tran Ho has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vu Tran Ho practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Richardson, TX.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Hematologists, and Saint Petersburg Oncologists.