Dr. Vu Hoang MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2017
Egotistical and no time for patients
Was recommended by my Lung Doctor for surgery for lung cancer. From the beginning I was treated like an object not a person. For 8 days he strolled in and out of my room, did his thing and left. Never did he say hello or "how are you". The posted surgery appt was handled by nurse and I never saw him again. I've had nothing but trouble since the surgery with lymphedema.

January 22nd, 2016
Talented Surgeon
What a fantastic heart surgeon! He repaired my valve and gave me a new lease on life. Blessed to have him be my surgeon.

November 18th, 2015
Not only is Dr Hoang a top notch surgeon, but he is truly a nice, caring and wonderful man. I am extremely fortunate to have had the good fortune of having him replace my aortic valve and do a triple bypass on me.

July 11th, 2012
Amazing surgeon
How do you say "thank you" to a man who saves your life? Those words does not seem to be enough but...THANK YOU Dr. Hoang !

June 20th, 2012
So glad to see he's still in practice!
Here I sit seven years after my first thorascic surgery for a thymoma and it's recurred, so I may have to have another surgery. I was thrilled to discover he's still in practice. Dr. Hoang is wonderful, he's caring and thoughtful, and precise. He is also an AMAZING surgeon, and what should have been a painful surgery with a slow recovery worked out much better than could have been hoped for. His partner in the practice (whose name I cannot recall) was equally wonderful, though wildly different in manner--equally awesome. I'm glad to know I'm in good hands next time around.... now here's hoping my insurance company hasn't changed their rules!

February 21st, 2012
Best Heart Surgeon
There is a reason why this man has been selected "Best Doc" year after year in Seattle. He has given me the opportunity to enjoy my life again after my heart surgery. I was sad to hear that he has left Overlake Hospital to South Carolina. Seattle has lost one of the best heart surgeon and I hope SC realize what a diamond they have in Dr. Hoang.

November 15th, 2011
Talented and Kind Surgeon
Dr. Hoang has got to be the best of the best cardiac surgeon out there. He saved my life and has since operated on my wife's valve without a hitch. He took me on when Swedish and UW turned me down and gave me back my life. The kindness and talent this man has shown to my family will never be forgotten.

November 18th, 2016