inactive

• Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2014
colonoscopy desaster
I would never recommend Dr. Nguyen to anyone. He should have stopped the procedure when it became difficult. As it was, he ended up perforating my colon and I had to have an emergency ileostomy. I have to wear a colostomy bag for 12 weeks and I'm just praying that they (another doctor) can put me back together. I don't think he took into consideration that I had mild diverticulosis and have had chemotherapy in the past. This can weaken the walls of the colon. He needs to slow down and research is patients better.

February 22nd, 2012
Find another doctor
I made and apt with this guy cause my GP was on vacation. After waiting an hour for this guy he stopped me as I decided I waited long enough. When I told him why I was leaving he turned and walked away in the middle of my explanation and looked at me and said "do you have time". I figured why not. While I was talking with him telling him what was going on I never completed a single sentence or though with out him interrupting what I was telling him and he just moved to the next question. When he finally decided what was wrong without hearing all that was going on he made a rash and over the top diagnosis. When I disagreed with him on the treatment, instead of following the part of the Hippocratic oath stating the patient knows what is best for them and makes the final decision regarding their treatment, he said he has to speak with his supervisor and said he would be back in a minute. 15 minutes later I decided I had enough and left. BTW he never called in the prescriptions he said he would. That is the only part of the appointment I agreed with. You have to understand, I see patients also, and I know when someone is a bad doctor and this is one!

May 30th, 2015