Dr. Vu Tran MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Houston, TX

no change

April 21st, 2017
Highly Recommended
Dr. Vu Tran went above and beyond his medical responsibility when he wholeheartedly supported me to apply for catastrophic medical leave. Dr. Tran professionally completed the medical data parts of both institutional and federal application forms. And Ms. Donna made sure that the rest of the documents were done correctly. It was amazing how fast the whole process was finalized, faxed and received by HR. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Vu Tran to all my friends and colleagues. Appointment scheduling is flexible, Dr. Tran is a good listener and counselor, he is trustworthy and his expertise is beyond doubt, his staff is not only courteous but also friendly,, his office is clean and cool. I am blessed to have crossed paths with Dr. Tran. And I wish him well.

October 27th, 2016
Dr. Tran is fantastic!
Dr. Tran has helped me tremendously with my back pain. Most importantly, he listened! He was most thorough with his diagnosis, using multiple tools such as x-rays and an MRI. He has made my pain very manageable. More recently, he has used back injections to help me deal with my diabetic neuropathy in my feet, which has diminished the burning and stabbing pain by more than 50%. I could go on and on! He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He genuinely cares, not only about my pain, but me personally and my life. The staff knows me, and is wonderful, too. The wait time is almost non-existent. If I'm early, they take me in early.

October 26th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr Tran has treated me for a couple of years and has always addressed my concerns with extra time and straight talk. He provides cost effective health care and treats me holistically. He has managed several items outside his specialty (mole that was cancerous identified and sent to dermatologist). His staff is also top rate

August 2nd, 2016
ABSOLUTE BEST!!
I have been dealing with pain for years. I am so blessed to have found Dr. Vu Tran and his amazing staff!! My quality of life has improved drastically. He is the most knowledgeable I have found in 20 years. When times are tough YOU become his and his staffs priority. I never feel alone, he stands by your side. That's just the kind of man of medicine he is. He and his staff make me feel safe. Extremely personal treatment. Don't go ANYWHERE else!

February 23rd, 2016
The best experience!
Dr. Tran and all office staff are very nice. If you are looking for compassion, you will find it here. Dr Tran listens to your needs , formulates a plan and is expedient in scheduling injections if needed. I have had 2 so far, and my pain has decreased exponentially. So glad I found him!

November 30th, 2015
Exceptional service
Dr. Tran is probably the best physician that I have ever been to. He is so positive and upbeat and has the best bedside manner. He spends a ridiculous amount of time with you and explains everything in detail so that you fully understand what is going on with your disease process. His office staff members are exceptionally nice and helpful. I usually dread going to a doctor's appointment but I actually look forward to seeing Dr. Tran and his staff.

September 1st, 2015
Great Doctor and Staff for Pain management. I can't think of anything negative to say, He is just fantastic.

July 1st, 2015
Great doctor!
Dr. Tran is a wonderful doctor! Hard to find a good on these days. I have a blown disk and ever since I started going with him my relief is amazing! He listens to my concerns, takes the time to know me, and takes into account everyone involved when making a decision on my treatment. He has been working with me and my recovery keeping the most important goals in mind, my family's wellbeing and mine as well since I'm a new mom, and hope to have another child soon. He always sympathizes with me when it comes to my ultimate goal which is to be healthier for my baby! I would recommend Dr. Tran to anyone with back problems! people that I know have been treated by him, absolutely love what he has done for them! The office staff is also very kind and always have a smile on their face. When I walk in to his office, I feel like I'm at a high end SPA, for a moment I forget I'm at a doctors office. It has been such a smooth ride! I never wait more than 10 minutes, even when I show up a bit earlier. Scheduling is also extremely easy and flexible.

June 27th, 2015
being a chronic patient is already one of the hardest daily tasks these days. I have been in 6 years of chronic pain experience and different doctors and other pain managements have misdiagnosed me and caused more complications. I feel so lucky to find him as one of the best in the field. His diagnosis method was the best efficient eliminated pain and some other unnecessary medication and procedures I had been offered. His and his staff attitude is very respectful, ethical and I find myself in a full integrity environment and in good hands. He performs procedures considering the cost and time efficiency with a high level of self-assured manner. I works out with the patient and touches the very best approaches to find out the best for patient. I could not be still working in full efficiency and be back to a normal lifestyle without his diligent assistance.

November 24th, 2013
Dr. Tran is who you want on your team
After a lumbar fusion in 2010, I've been to several Drs bc I was still in immense pain and something wasn't right. I was informed in 9/2013 I had loos ...