Learn more about Dr. Vu Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Phan, Oncology/Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Phan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vu Phan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vu Q Phan MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vu Q. Phan practice?
- Dr. Vu Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vu Phan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Oncologists, and Long Beach Hematologists.