A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vu Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Phan, Oncology/Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vu Phan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vu Quang Phan MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vu Q. Phan practice?
- Dr. Vu Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vu Phan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Oncologists, and Long Beach Hematologists.