Learn more about Dr. Vu Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Phan, Oncology/Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vu Phan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vu Q. Phan practice?
Dr. Vu Phan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Hematologists, Long Beach Oncologists, and Long Beach General Practitioners.