A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vu Thuy Nguyen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vu T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vu Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Vu Nguyen practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Anesthesiologists and Baldwin Park Internists.