A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vu Thanh Nguyen DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vu T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vu Nguyen has 15 office locations.
Dr. Vu Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.