Family Physicians

676 E Main St
Suite 1
New Holland, PA 17557
Locations and availability (5)

|  FOUND HIM  |  show details
by Karen P. on Aug 13th, 2014

Dr. Nguyen is practicing at Patient First in Allentown. Occasionally he's at the Pottstown office. One of these weekends I'm going to go up when he's working for a visit. Patient First has his schedule and where he's at and when on their website!

|  need you to contact me  |  show details
by gary b on Jun 28th, 2014

i miss Dr NGUYEN, I need to find the Dr. I was his first patient at Leola and followed him till New Holland(my health is going down since).Dr Nyugen is the only Dr. that cares and understands a patients health. Can you help me find him before it's to late? (almost died twice this past fall) contact me if you have any info Thanks Gary B. bms103@aol.com

|  what happened?  |  show details
by B F on Jan 17th, 2014

Dr. Nguyen is awesome! Had an appointment week of June 5, 2014. Extremely disappointed you left . If you remember I gave you my E-Mail address so I could send you some info about a common interest. If you read this, please contact me,I would like to know where you will be relocating.Wish you the very best- you are a great doctor.

|  Where is Dr. Nguyen?  |  show details
by Kim P on Jan 14th, 2014

Both my husband and I have loyally followed Dr. Nguyen since before Leola Family Practice - back when he covered 1 or 2 days a week for another Dr. in Reinholds. He is by far the best physician I have seen in years. We moved my husband's appointment up to Friday so he saw him Friday and then on Monday we received a call to say he was no longer at New Holland Family Practice and they wanted to schedule him with another Doctor. NO THANK YOU. WE JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO CALL AND SCHEDULE WITH DR. NGUYEN. If anyone knows where Dr. Nguyen will be practicing, please let me know!!! Dr. Nguyen, if you are reading this, PLEASE contact me and LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!!! If ANYONE knows where Dr. Nguyen is, please put list his new location in a review so we will know. In our eyes, Dr. Nguyen truly cares about his patients. Thank you.

|  OT  |  show details
by Karen on Jan 13th, 2014

WHERE DID HE GO???? I have been a LOYAL follower of Dr. Nguyen since he started at Leola Family Practice, then moved to Akron, then Eden, then New Holland. I received a phone call from New Holland Family Medicine Friday January 10th regarding my January 13th appointment. They left a message on my voicemail informing me they were canceling my appointment and that I would need to call and reschedule my appointment (that I had scheduled for 4 months), for another time, with another provider. Dr. Nguyen, if you are reading this, PLEASE contact me at my place of employment or at home and LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!!! If ANYONE knows where Dr. Nguyen is, please email me and let me know!!!! I seriously would travel 3-4 times a year anywhere in the state to see him. Who cares if you have to wait 60 minutes or so in the office to see him, that's a sign of a good doctor. He's obviously spending quality time with patients. He is honestly the ONLY physician I have seen who actually still CARES. He has true empathy and I honestly feel he is one of the key members to the physicians in my team of physicians/providers that can truly help me!!!! Email me at KMacd25 at america online dot com. Thank you!!!!

|  Former patient  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2013

Would love to know where Dr.Nguyen,has relocated to...he went on Loa...office will not give out new location...they are of no help @all...am leaving the practice since he is gone

|  Doctor that didn't give up on me.  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Dr Nguyen is the only doctor that hasn't given up on me. I have several health issues and I am unable to take several medications, but he has never given up on me.Most visits there is no longer of a wait time than any other family physician but I look at it as though if he is running a little behind I know that I am going to get the same care as the patient that was before me.Would I recommend him - yes, but I don't want to because I don't want his practice to get so big that it gets to hard to get an appointment and it is starting to get hard to get in quickly. I know that's greedy, but I have the best doc in the area and word gets out.His bedside manners are great - you couldn't ask for a more compassionate doctor.The office staff is fantastic. They don't treat you like just another sick person. They are very compassionate also. If they are calling with test results, the first thing they say to me is "I hope you are having a good day". I have no complaints about them.I only gave a good rating for follow up and that is because Dr. Nguyen does a lot of the work that in large offices they have a person who does those specific things - an idea is insurances forms for disability.He definitely has a full plate but I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.