Dr. Vu Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vu Nguyen?

New office!!!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr Nguyen has a new office!!!!! Located in Akron, PA (717) 859-1800 is the office phone number. Open mondays and fridays 9am-6pm until it gets busy then will be opening everyday!

Self

Posted on October 26th, 2016

My visit to Dr. Nguyen's office was interesting and time well spent. Has a lot on his platter, courteous staff.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

He didn't seem to want to listen to my daughter on where her injury was.

Where is Dr. Nguyen?

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Both my husband and I have loyally followed Dr. Nguyen since before Leola Family Practice - back when he covered 1 or 2 days a week for another Dr. in Reinholds. He is by far the best physician I have seen in years. We moved my husband's appointment up to Friday so he saw him Friday and then on Monday we received a call to say he was no longer at New Holland Family Practice and they wanted to schedule him with another Doctor. NO THANK YOU. WE JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO CALL AND SCHEDULE WITH DR. NGUYEN. If anyone knows where Dr. Nguyen will be practicing, please let me know!!! Dr. Nguyen, if you are reading this, PLEASE contact me and LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!!! If ANYONE knows where Dr. Nguyen is, please put list his new location in a review so we will know. In our eyes, Dr. Nguyen truly cares about his patients. Thank you.

Former patient

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Would love to know where Dr.Nguyen,has relocated to...he went on Loa...office will not give out new location...they are of no help @all...am leaving the practice since he is gone

Doctor that didn't give up on me.

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr Nguyen is the only doctor that hasn't given up on me. I have several health issues and I am unable to take several medications, but he has never given up on me.Most visits there is no longer of a wait time than any other family physician but I look at it as though if he is running a little behind I know that I am going to get the same care as the patient that was before me.Would I recommend him - yes, but I don't want to because I don't want his practice to get so big that it gets to hard to get an appointment and it is starting to get hard to get in quickly. I know that's greedy, but I have the best doc in the area and word gets out.His bedside manners are great - you couldn't ask for a more compassionate doctor.The office staff is fantastic. They don't treat you like just another sick person. They are very compassionate also. If they are calling with test results, the first thing they say to me is "I hope you are having a good day". I have no complaints about them.I only gave a good rating for follow up and that is because Dr. Nguyen does a lot of the work that in large offices they have a person who does those specific things - an idea is insurances forms for disability.He definitely has a full plate but I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Posted on June 29th, 2016