A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vu Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vu Tran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vu Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vu Tran MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vu Tran practice?
- Dr. Vu Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vu Tran practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Sun City Center Internists and Sun City Center Geriatric Doctors.