A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vudhi Slabisak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vudhi Slabisak, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Slabisak graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slabisak has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vudhi Slabisak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vudhi Slabisak practice?
- Dr. Vudhi Slabisak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vudhi Slabisak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Allen Surgeons.