Learn more about Dr. Vudhi Slabisak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vudhi Slabisak, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slabisak
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slabisak graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slabisak has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vudhi V Slabisak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vudhi V. Slabisak practice?
- Dr. Vudhi Slabisak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vudhi Slabisak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Richardson Orthopedic Surgeons.