Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vudhi Slabisak
Dr. Vudhi Slabisak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allen, TX, with other offices in Mesquite, TX and Richardson, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Slabisak is affiliated with BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton, Texas Health Presbyterian Allen and Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center. Dr. Slabisak has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vudhi Slabisak has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Vudhi Slabisak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen, TX.
Dr. Eldon Hopkins
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Allen, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Mark Lessner
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Allen, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Richard Burg
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Allen, TX 2.05 mi14