A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vuk Jovanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vuk Jovanovic, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vuk Jovanovic, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jovanovic graduated from Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jovanovic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vuk P Jovanovic MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Vuk P. Jovanovic practice?
- Dr. Vuk Jovanovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Vuk Jovanovic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.