Dr. Vuk Jovanovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vuk Jovanovic?

Dr. Jovanovic is an amazing doctor!

Posted on May 19th, 2012

The best in Savannah

Posted on May 12th, 2012

I was diagnosed with fibroids and infertility but I am also overweight. Dr. Jovanovic explained that the fibroids are part of the problem. He is the only one who can perform the operation with the davinci robot, despite my weight of 330 lbs. He completed the surgery with 5 small incisions and other doctors have told me that they can only do it by making a large c-section type of incision. Thank you so much for your care and we are so sorry that you will be leaving to Germany soon. Savannah will loose and excellent doctor!

Not an exageration

Posted on January 19th, 2012

His reviews are so good, because they're true. I won't recap what's been said, but would add that he's so positive and competent you really feel like you have an advocate on your side. His credentials are phenomenal, you're in very good hands!

Best Dr. in GA : )

Posted on May 1st, 2011

I have been a patient for about 6mos. currently on my second round of Follistim and HCG. Dr. V. have been great from day one, he explained to both me and my husband the entire process, he is very knowledgeable and kind. On our first visit we were so nervous and fearful of the unknown but the moment he started explaining to us our posibilities, treatments etc all our fears went away, Dr. V answered our questions. The staff is great and friendly, the office hours can't be better. Overall we have had the best experience with the GA center for Reproductive Medicine staff and with our Dr. Vuk Jovanovic. Thank you guys.

Making Fertility an Easier Road toTravel

Posted on December 27th, 2010

We initially went to GA Center for Reproductive Medicine to get my husband checked, and started clomid with my OBGYN. His results came back borderline, the clomid did nothing for my eggs growing (I have PCOS). Now it was my turn to see the fertility Dr. Our first meeting with Dr. Vuk was scheduled and I was extremely nervous, scared, etc. But, as soon as we entered his office, shook his hand and started talking, that all disappeared. He was educated, well spoken, easy to understand, and had a great bedside manor. He made sure I had PCOS by ultrasound, which confirmed it. Then a procedure to make sure my fallopian tubes were clear. They were. Next, were the shots to help make my eggs grow. The nurses were very informed and helpful with showing you how to do them. I started the shots, and in a couple of weeks (a little less) they had done their job. I was ready for the HCG shot, and then insemination. Dr. Vuk did the insemination, and then we waited. 2 weeks later it was confirmed....PREGNANT!TWINS!!I am now 17 weeks along and find out what I'm having in 2 more days. If it weren't for Dr. Vuks expertise, I know this wouldn't have been possible. If it werent for the way he handles himself and takes care of his patients, this wouldn't have been such an easy road to travel. For that, for my babies, for everything I am eternally grateful. <CPM>

Dr. V helped me

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

Dr. V. has been treating me for many months now. He is an excellent Dr. He knows EXACTLY what he is talking about and never leaves me with any doubt. He diagnosed me with pcos a few months ago and has been helping me in many ways to be on my way to becoming pregnant in a safe way. Not to mention its always nice to have something cute to look at while getting a vaginal ultrasound;), makes it a little easier. On a serious note, dont let the young face fool you, this man knows his information and is very kind and honest. I would reccommend him to anyone and everyone who is having fertility issues. He is the man to see! good luck!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2010

I hade an ASCUS pap smear and was very scared about eventually getting cancer. A friend of mine recommened Dr. Jovanovic as very competent OB/GYN. Dr. Jovanovic reassured me after performing HPV-DNA testing and colposcopy that I should just continue regular follow up. This was 2 years ago and I have now normal smears. I also got recently vaccinated.

Posted on August 15th, 2017