A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vulihn Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vulihn Ta, Obstetrics/Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vulihn Ta MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Vulihn Ta practice?
- Dr. Vulihn Ta has 1 office location.
Dr. Vulihn Ta practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.