A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve V Nguyen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Steve Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steve Nguyen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.