A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vuong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vuong Nguyen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vuong Duc Nguyen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vuong D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vuong Nguyen has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Vuong Nguyen practices General Practice near , .