A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vuong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vuong Nguyen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vuong Duc Nguyen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vuong D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vuong Nguyen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vuong Nguyen practices General Practice near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Garden Grove, CA.
See Lakewood General Practitioners.