Overall Review

4.7

August 28th, 2015
After moving to the DFW metroplex, I was nervous in selecting a good pediatrician for my kids because the pediatrician my kids had back home was phenomenal and I can say the same for Dr. Dao. He is a very patient, knowledgeable, and nice doctor that is spot-on.

January 28th, 2014
Awesome doctor
Dr. Dao is very sharp, kind, and great with my kids. I highly recommend him!

January 17th, 2014
great doctor, ok staff, horrible policy
Dr. Dao is a very knowledgeable and professional doctor. He has great bedside manners and takes his time. However, his staff is so so. They misspelled my daughter's name and do not seem organized at all. The front desk seems very chaotic and the wait time was around 25 minutes. Their policy to have wellness checks prior to any appointments is horrible. My 2 kids have already seen Dr. Dao and I had not had the chance to bring my 3rd in to see him when he got very sick. The office wouldn't let me make an appointment to see one of the other doctors (Dr. Dao was not available that week) even though Dr. Dao is my son's pediatrician. I had to have a wellness check with him first. Well, I couldn't because he wasn't available and obviously it couldn't be a wellness check because he was sick. I never had this issue with any office I have been to and I have been to quite a few in my years. I wished Dr. Dao has a better office instead of this beaucratic run-around. Also, getting appointments is not easy at all. It is always 1 to 2 weeks out. Obviously, if my child is sick, I'm not going to wait a week or two to see a doctor.

October 10th, 2013
Very Happy!
Dr. Dao is wonderful! My husband and I recently moved here and we are very thankful we found a pediatrician with the same qualities and compassion as our previous doctor. He makes us feels comfortable and is gentle and very caring. He answers all of your questions and thoroughly explains everything.

March 25th, 2013
Dr. Desiree Harris is actually my children's pediatrician, however, we have seen Dr. Dao several times when Dr. Harris is not available. Dr. Dao has great bedside manner, spends lots of time with you and asks lots of questions to accurately diagnose you. You never feel rushed with him and I would recommend him to anyone.

May 11th, 2012
The best
Dr. Vuong Dao is a very good pediatrician. I consider myself lucky that I am able to bring my children to him. Knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, tru ...