Learn more about Dr. Vuong Duthinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vuong Duthinh, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duthinh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Duthinh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duthinh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vuong Duthinh practice?
Dr. Vuong Duthinh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Perrysburg, OH.
See Grand Blanc Cardiologists.