A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vuong Duthinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vuong Duthinh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duthinh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vuong Duthinh, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duthinh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Duthinh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vuong Duthinh MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vuong Duthinh practice?
- Dr. Vuong Duthinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Vuong Duthinh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Cardiologists.