A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vuong Duthinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vuong Duthinh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duthinh
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Duthinh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vuong Duthinh, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duthinh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Duthinh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vuong Duthinh MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vuong Duthinh practice?
- Dr. Vuong Duthinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Vuong Duthinh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Cardiologists.