A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vuong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vuong Nguyen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vuong Huu Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vuong H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vuong Nguyen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vuong Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists.