Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vupparahalli Ramesh
Dr. Vupparahalli Ramesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northbrook, IL, with other offices in North Chicago, IL and Des Plaines, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramesh is affiliated with Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vupparahalli Ramesh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vupparahalli Ramesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northbrook, IL.
Dr. William Fulcher
Internal Medicine, Adult Care, Family Medicine
Northbrook, IL 0.80 mi35
Dr. Dick Creager
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Northbrook, IL 0.80 mi34
Dr. Sumeet Sachdev
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Northbrook, IL 0.95 mi23