A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. V Ramesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. V Ramesh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramesh
Specialties & Research
Dr. V Ramesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramesh graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramesh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. V Ramesh MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. V Ramesh practice?
- Dr. V Ramesh has 1 office location.
Dr. V Ramesh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Internists and Des Plaines Cardiologists.