Dr. Vy Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 17th, 2016
very thorough workup and has interest in me as patient. very up to date on internal medicine affairs.

January 21st, 2015
I have seen this doctors three times and everytime I had to sit in the room for minimum of 45 minutes after the nurse checks the vitals. Doctor spends time with the patient

March 20th, 2014
Primary physician patient and heart health maintenance patient
Dr. Vy is my internist AND my primary physician. She seems to recall all my previous aches, pains, complaints. Her questions are provocative, requiring thought through my nature to comply with instructions. Her interviews are methodical, precise...leaving little or no room for misunderstanding. The time she spends with you is determined by YOUR need. How many Drs. give that the priority? I don't understand the "ease of appointment" question. What does that entail?

September 30th, 2013
mean
I worked for that woman for 5yrs. She was rude,mean, A lot of her patients did not like her.I am glad I left the company.I now work for UPMC a great company to work for. They also service in Europe. She was a night mare

May 2nd, 2012
Patient
Dr. Nugyen by far is the best doctor that I have ever been to. She takes the time to talk to you about your life and see if that has an impact on your overall health. Very thourogh and follow's up. Once she even called me in New York to make sure I was OK. Highly recommend her.

April 24th, 2012
Mixed feeling about the office and the doctor herself.I have seen her for several years now and lately she seems to be in rush to get out of visiting room and to next patient. Stay away if you would like to have a direct contact with your doctor. Next to impossible to get a return call from her.After all she is a FAMILY doctor that you need an easy access to and that is where she fails in my experience.

September 10th, 2010
A fine, caring and competent physician, who is very responsive and clear in her analyses and recommendations. Both my wife and I (in our mid-eighties)have been her patient for several years.