A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamalov
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shamalov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamalov graduated from Samarkand State Medical Institute.
Dr. Shamalov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov practice?
- Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov has 1 office location.
Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Geriatric Doctors.