A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamalov graduated from Samarkand State Medical Institute.
Dr. Shamalov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov practice?
- Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vyacheslav Shamalov practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Rego Park Internists and Rego Park Geriatric Doctors.